Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Keeping Up in the Kitchen

Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender - 200W
Recently we have gotten television back. We moved to a location where the line of sight necessary for satellite was severely blocked by trees. We upgraded to a HD package that has a different line of sight now and well, I have been able to catch up on a lot of Food Network television. One of the things that I have noticed is how many recipes have a sauce of some type. I have a narrower kitchen counter on the longest counter in the kitchen and I will tell you that it is a pain in the bum to pull out a blender when the counter is already compromised. I think I have an opportunity to find a solution to this problem.

You see, I am a bzz agent and I have the opportunity to try some incredible products and review the products I try. I am up for an opportunity to try a Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender-200W through bzz agent. I am really excited about this product as I will be able to do my "sauces" with a small but powerful blender instead of pulling out my larger blender. Consider how incredible this will be when I make homemade tomato sauces, cream sauces and oh my goodness, sweet sauces.

I hope that I am able to try this product and if you are interested in finding out how you can try it too, go to http://bzzagent.com. Here is some more information about the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender -200W.

Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender - 200W

The versatile stick design of the Cuisinart Smart stick Hand Blender lets users blend ingredients right in pots, pitchers, bowls, or clear plastic beaker that's included. A powerful 200-watt motor operates with an easy one-touch control. Blends drinks, purees soup, mixes pancake and crepe batters in seconds! Both stainless steel blending shaft and beaker are dishwasher-safe. Perfect for making all of your delicious fall recipes!

Taking care of the written word, 
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment