Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Growing Up with Star Wars

Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) [Blue Ray]What started many years ago with my brothers and me loving the story of Luke, Han Solo, Darth Vadar and the rest of the characters of this incredible story continued with the same love with my boys. They loved the older movies and when the newer Star Wars movies came out, well, we had so many versions of light sabers around the house that I did not know where we could keep them all. They loved the ships whether from legos or already constructed versions in the stores. They loved the sounds, sights, characters, and the voice of Darth Vadar.

It would mean so much for us to have this complete set of movies to share with the entire family when our oldest comes home from college for family movie night. The memories these movies evoke in our family is something we would love to continue with our future daughters in law and grandchildren. As a bzzagent, I am up for an opportunity to receive this product and share the bzz. I can't wait.


Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) [Blue Ray]

Every home entertainment system needs a go to DVD that you can pop in and say to your friends, “Check out howawesome my TV and speakers are.” Well, maybe it’s time to have not one but six of those crown jewels. Really, what would be a better centerpiece for your collection than Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) on Blu-ray? Featuring all six of the Star Wars movies remastered so you can experience them in picture perfect clarity. All your favorites, but new and improved!

Taking care of the written word, 
dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment