Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bzzing about Madden 12


My 16 year old son love video games. He has quite a selection of games and one of the favorites is sports games. Both boys will play against each other which is an incredible bonding moment for one nearly 17 and one nearly 20 years old. The oldest is in college and this is something they can do together.  I really hope that this opportunity comes my way as I would love to bzz about how much fun the boys are having playing against each other and spending time together. Hey, even dad and I get into the fun watching the boys strategize against each other's team. 

Madden NFL 12

Madden NFL 12

Fall has arrived and with it another installment of the essential video game. That’s right, Madden 12 is here. Here’s your chance to play as all your favorite NFL players while you try to take down their (and your) hated rivals. All your favorite features remain plus new abilities to compile custom playbooks, improvements to defensive AI, and an all new collision system that provide the most authentic hits the Madden franchise has ever seen.
Taking care of the written word, 
dannielyn

1 comment:

  1. My son says he really loves this game too. I know what you mean about bonding!

    ReplyDelete