Monday, September 12, 2011

Beautiful Bodum Glasses

Bodum
This is a beautiful glass. I am in need of some new glasses as we have one son in college, a sophomore and one son a junior in high school and I am tired of plastic cups and mismatched glasses. I think these glasses will add some elegance to daily beverages and also when company comes over. I am a bzz agent and I am looking forward to trying this incredible glass.

Here is the description of the glasses:
"The Bodum 8.5 ounce Pavina double wall glass can be used for cold or warm beverages. Its unique design is appealing to the eye when filled with your favorite beverage. With its double layer of borosilicate glass it appears as though the liquid is 'floating' within the glass."

I am a bzz agent and I receive products to try and review. If you are interested in being a bzz agent check out bzzagent.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment