Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh My Chai! Loving Tastefully Simple

E-catalogI am so excited to be back with Tastefully Simple. I love their food and I have to be my best customer. I think you will enjoy some of these great products. If you are interested in finding out more about the products just click on the link. I love to share some of the great recipes you can make with these products. As a matter of fact, I am eating a piece of Bountiful Beer Bread (made with ginger ale) and Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread. Tonight for dinner we are having a Tastefully Simple sampling. We will have Bountiful Beer Bread and Creamy Wild Rice Soup, Roasted Onion Warm Dip, Olive and Herb Cheese Ball, ham slice with Bayou Bourbon Glaze, and chicken breasts with Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce, Nana's Apple Cake made with pumpkin instead of apples with cool whip and Caramel Cinnamon Sprinkles, and Key Lime Cheese Ball and Twisty Grahams. Then a mug of Malted Cocoa mix.

Are you hungry yet?

Taking Care of the Written Word,
Dannielyn

http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/dfrey1

No comments:

Post a Comment