Monday, January 28, 2013

Teeccino

I received several samples of Teeccino coffee alternative beverages to try from Naturally Savvy. These were free samples and I am to tell of my experiences. However, I do not drink coffee so I had my son and husband try the beverages and let me know their thoughts.

The reviews are mixed. My husband a die hard coffee and caffeine addict did not care for the products. He had some difficulty getting over the fact that there was no caffeine. It also did not have the same flavor as coffee and that is what he was looking forward to tasting.

My son on the other hand, tried the flavored 'coffee like tea bags' and found some flavors that he liked more than others. He thought they were a good alternative to tea and coffee but would take some getting used to the unique coffee substitutes used in these products.

It is a mixed review like I said. It really depends on one's desire to try something new and incorporate the item in their diets.

Taking care of the written word,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment