Monday, January 28, 2013

Oscillococcinum

I received a sample of Boiron's Oscillococcinum from Naturally Savvy for free to try and tell. Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to try this product when I had the flu. My son had something similar to the flu in the beginning of November and about a week and a half before I received this product I had come down with the flu. I had all the symptoms that this product would address, the fatigue, headache, body aches, fever, and chills for about 5 days. I had the lingering cough for another two to three weeks.

About the time that the early symptoms left and the lingering cough arrived, I received this product. I went to a physician's appointment about two weeks after the flu about another issue and asked the doctor about this medicine. She uses it and so does her family. She states that it works very well and relieves many of the symptoms quickly.

For now, I will have to take her word for it.

Taking care of the written word,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment