Monday, January 28, 2013

Re-Body hunger chews

I received a sample of Re-Body Hunger Chews from Naturally Savvy to try and tell. I am currently involved in a weight loss study and could not try this product by the time I received them. However, my husband and son tried these products and let me know what they thought.

My husband thought that they tasted okay but didn't know if they really worked in keeping him from feeling hungry. It was the busy season at work and he worked long hours between meals, so maybe it was asking too much for these things to work that long.

My son thought they tasted pretty good and would use them when he was hungry but wanted to wait a while before eating. He didn't see any real weight loss happening while using these chews, but he did find less hunger pains occurring.

Taking care of the written word,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment