Monday, January 28, 2013

Influenster Holiday Vox Box 2012

I received a Holiday Vox Box 2012 from Influenster on Christmas Eve in the mail. It was a great deal of fun to get a box of goodies on Christmas. I received the products for free to try and tell about them. I am honest in my reviews of the products and some are good and some well, not everything is always good.

My absolute favorite product I tried in this box is the Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal. I received the Cherry Pistachio Almond flavor and I love it. I mean I love it as I have loved few products I have tried for free. I buy at least four of the little containers each week. I love the chunks of cherries and nuts that demonstrate visually and with texture that I have real fruit and nuts in my oatmeal. It is crunchy, oatmeally, and delicious. Yes, I do know oatmeally isn't a real word, but by golly, if you are eating oatmeal, then what else could it be!

The NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is my second favorite product from this box. I love the clear gloss alone or over my favorite colors. Beautiful.

The Goody Quikstyle Brush is okay but not one of my favorites. It doesn't really help keep my hair straight and it flattens the curls that I have. I like the idea of it more than actually using it.

EBOOST claims it will boost your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. I tried it and the flavor is okay, but didn't really feel any great effects. Maybe it was because it was only one serving, but nothing really all the wonderful.

Sole Society provided us a coupon for $25 off our first purchase and most shoes were $50. The shoes are great but not really practical. I like a medium heel and the options were really only 3-4 inches for ballet flats. This was one treat in the box that really did nothing for me. The colors were a little too wild for me and well, I wish them luck but I won't use my coupon.

I also received a book. Hiding in Sunshine by John and Caitlin Stuart. This is a father and teenage daughter duo writing their first book together. To be honest, the subject of the book is not my cup of tea. I am not into   cyber thrillers and the story seems really far fetched. The authors use an awful lot of (!) points in the story, makes reading it seem like everyone is always shouting at me. I read it but it will not be one of those books that I read over and over again. It was difficult at time to follow the plot and sometimes I put it down hoping to never pick it up again. It may be because it is not a story line I prefer.

Well, there you have it, I am really glad I received the Holiday Vox Box from Influenster. Thanks!

Taking care of the written word,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment