Friday, September 9, 2011

Getting to Try a Blender Bottle

As a Bzz Agent, I am up for an opportunity to try a Blender Bottle from Sundesa. I am very excited about this opportunity for many reasons, the first one of course is the opportunity to use my shake mixes and not have lumps in my beverages. I am truly hoping that it will also eliminate the thick layer of foam that comes about when I shake the mix far too much to have the lumps dissolved.

Why do I think this Blender Bottle will be the answer to my dilemma? The bottle has a little ball that will break up and mix the mix with the liquid. Best of all, this can be used for more than just drink mixes. Pancake mix, salad dressings, and so much more. This could be the best product for the kitchen ever!

Taking care of the written word,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment