Friday, September 30, 2011

Can Christmas Come Early from BzzAgent?

About a month ago, I was in a department and I saw this machine. I feel in love with it. I thought how fun it would be to make your own pop anytime you wanted. I tried to share the wonder of this great machine with my husband. Unfortunately, he hardly ever drinks pop and well, he could not see the purpose of paying for this machine. I tried to share with my husband all the fun occasions we can share making our pop, but he didn't fall for it this reason either. I then thought of the ability to make pop for our boys when we are watching a game or favorite television show, and well, he didn't seem to think that the costs was worth it.

But as a bzzagent, I have an opportunity to own this machine, try the many flavors and tell others about the ease of the machine, the great tasting pop we made and prove to my husband just how much fun this machine really is to use and own.

Can't you just taste your own homemade pop?  I can.


Sodastream Fountain Jet Soda Maker Starter Kit

SodaStream allows you to prepare great-tasting, fresh, fizzy beverages precisely to your taste - with no bottles, cans, or electricity! With the SodaStream Jet Starter Kit, you've got everything you need to turn tap water into sparkling water in 30 seconds--saving you money while also helping you stay environmentally friendly. The starter kit includes SodaStream Jet soda maker in black/silver, one carbonator (good for making up to 60L of soda), and one BPA-free plastic bottle.


Taking Care of the Written Word,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment