Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dreamlights, the making of great memories

Dreamlights

Looking at the picture of the Dreamlights jar makes you think back to a time when you were younger and catching lightening bugs. Well, it does for me. I grew up in Wisconsin and visited my grandparents in Iowa in the summers. I remember at Grandma Betty's we would get a canning jar and collect lightening bugs in the evening before our ice cream was served. Our parents were there talking on the back porch with our grandparents and their neighbors while we ran around trying to catch the bundles of light. There was a lot of laughter, running, and talking on those nights. I later found out when I had young children of my own that the fun and laughter experienced by the adults was in the little secret that the catching of lightening bugs a great use of energy before bed. But those memories will always be special to me.

As a bzzagent, I am up for a chance to receive a Dreamlights jar and I am really looking forward to it. I could always use a beautiful reminder of beautiful memories of my childhood.

Brighten your night and spirits with this Dreamlights jar. Made to resemble a jar full of fireflies, this magical lamp is features a solar powered lid. A must for those that like to feel the magic under the sky on a crisp fall night!


Taking care if the written word, 


Dannielyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment