Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shaking Up Dinner


Lawry's Seasoned Salt and Dry Seasoning Mixes


I love to cook and my husband loves bar-b-que. There are some times when you do not have 6-8 hours to make slow smoked bar-b-que. Lawry's seasoning sauces and mixes allow you to have the flavor in a shorter cooking time. I am looking forward to trying this sauce as a bzzagent. It will be a great tasting opportunity. 


I think this may be something that I can use on vegetarian options for my son who gave up meat but still likes the same food we do! 


Lawry's Seasoned Salt and Seasoning Mixes

How can you whip up a new and exciting meal when you have little time to plan or cook? Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and Seasoning Mixes, that’s how. Simply shake on the fabulous flavor of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt or choose among the exciting varieties of Lawry’s Seasoning Mixes and you’re set for the whole week!
Taking care of the written word, 
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment