Friday, September 30, 2011

Last Nights Dinner, Everyday Easy

Seasoned SaltLast night I made some hamburgers. I decided to try these products for everyday cooking to prove how easy using Tastefully Simple for all your meals is easy and delicious. I seasoned my hamburger meat with Seasoned Salt. The combination of ingredients inside this bottle proves that a little bit of quality ingredients is all that is necessary to provide an excellent taste experience. The hamburgers were absolutely delicious, juicy, and perfectly seasoned.

Garlic Garlic was added to a pan of black beans simmering on the stove. I added a pinch of Fiesta Party Dip seasoning to the beans for a tiny bit of heat. I let the flavors meld together before adding some co-jack cheese to melt into the beans. The result? Incredibly seasoned, cheesy, and spicy black beans. To top the beans off, I made a Fiesta Party Dip with sour cream to add a dollop just before diving in. 
Garlic GarlicFiesta Party Dip Mix

So what recipes can you make incredible from adding Tastefully Simple into everyday? 

P.S. I am enjoying a nice warm mug of Malted Cocoa Mix and it is delicious!

Taking care of the written word, 
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment