Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Clearly has Packaging Issues

I was given a sample of Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy shampoo and conditioner in full size bottles to try for free from She Speaks. I had tried the tiny one or two use bottles but this was the first time using the full size retail bottles of the product. Here is the problem, I love the shampoo and conditioner SO MUCH as it is wonderful for my hair but the shampoo bottle leaks.

It leaks from the top of the bottle and the seam between the top and the rest of the bottle. Quite a bit of shampoo leaks out each and every day that I bet if I had collected the leakage and tracked it, it would have been about 1/4 to 1/3 of the entire contents. Each day I have a mess in my shower on the shelf it sits on, down the sides of the bottle and it makes it slippery to grab and use. I spend more time cleaning the outside of the bottle than it takes to shampoo my hair.

I really love this shampoo. I don't think I can tell you how much I LOVE WHAT THIS SHAMPOO DOES FOR MY HAIR, but I cannot and will not purchase this shampoo again. OR at least until they fix the design flaw of this bottle. I am not willing to purchase a product that leaks out of the bottle (it doesn't matter if it is a new/full bottle or one where it is 80-90% empty it still leaks out).

This is a great product, but not worth the cost if you lose a good portion of it when it waits for your next shower. If you fix this problem, let me know, I would love to use it again.

Taking care of the written word,
dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment