Friday, July 1, 2011

Downy Unstoppables

I am so excited. Today, I am doing laundry. Okay, so laundry rarely excites anyone unless someone else is doing your laundry. Nonetheless, today I am excited about doing my laundry. I just receive a free sample of Downy Unstopables in the mail from Vocalpoint. I received the Fresh sent of Downy Unstopables and I love it. My laundry room began to smell great when I added the product in the washer. Now that it has had time to dissolve in the water and begin mixing with my laundry, the entire house smells wonderful.

I have no idea how the house will smell once the wash is in the dryer, but so far I am thrilled. So what is Downy Unstopables? It is a 'new laundry scent booster'. It will 'infuse your clothes, sheets and towels for more than 30 days'.

Now, this is a brand new product that is only found in select stores. You may be one of the first ones to hear about it. Pretty exciting?

Like I said, I received this sample as a part of Vocalpoint.com's program to let bloggers know about some great products coming our way. You can find out how to become a part of Vocalpoint heading over to their site today and checking it out.

Taking care of the written word and some great smelling laundry too,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment