Monday, July 11, 2011

Freebies, Freebies, and More Freebies

Ok, I know that many of you have read that I love my freebies and many of you have been skeptical if the freebies were actually free. Let me tell you, I will not pay for a freebie. It goes against not only my definition of freebie, but it is insulting.

I decided to list daily what I have received in the mail as a freebie. I took a picture of today's haul and will describe each item I received since the camera is acting up and the last five pictures have been blurry. OK, so maybe I am not standing still enough while taking it, but you will know the haul without pictures.

1-Ocean Spray Diet Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry 8.4 fl. oz.
1- #5 Seattles' Best Coffee sample 1.75 oz.
1-package, 2 capsules of Omega-3 purified fish oil
1-package 9.7 g, Omega-3 effervescent 500mg EPA+DHA+1200 I.U. Vitamin D3
1-package, 2 soft gels Omega-3 Pet for dogs and cats (Josie and Jasper get to try some fish gels)
1-package Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
2-packages L'Occitane en Provence Fuide Radieux Protective Lotion
1-Mercury Levels in Fish card for purse or wallet (credit card size and weight)
1-$1.00 Ocean Spray Sparkling four pack coupon
1-$1.00 Seattle's Best Coffee coupon
1-2 DVD/CD set You can understand the Bible, Verse-by-verse Computer Bible Study Library by Dr. BOB UTLEY. (all sorts of languages available on this dvd/cd set).
1-Today's Wall Street Journal (receive them 6 days a week).
12- coupons good for one Vosko's Greek Yogurt.
1-full size Cover Girl Natural Lux lipgloss

That's quite a bit. You will not believe some of the things that I requested over the weekend and today. It is amazing what is out there if you are willing to search. If you happen to know someone who has these connections contact them. I have 'em and you can too!

Taking care of the written word,
dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment