Thursday, June 30, 2011

As Far as the Curved Road Takes Us

I have had a title in my head for several months now. "As Far as the Curved Road Takes Us". I am still contemplating what the subject matter for this book should be. I need some ideas. I mean, I have a few ideas already. But the title leaves so many other options available. I think it would be great to get some feedback as to what you think the contents of the book should be. Never know, if this book is snatched up for publication, your name will be in the acknowledgment as being a contributor, inspiration, or collaborator.

So, leave a comment as to what you think this book should be about, contain, elements of surprise, suspense, romance, red herrings, and all that other good stuff and we will see where it goes from the suggestions. I will also be surprised to see if your ideas are similar to those ideas I have.

Taking care of the written word (with a little help from you)
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment