Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mabel's Labels Perfect for Hospital Stays

I have been lucky to receive Mabel's Labels for letting others know about these incredible stickers, tags and iron ons.  I have enjoyed picking out my cool designs, awesome colors and mail time has been a lot of fun for me.  I had an opportunity to share my Mabel's Labels with a friend whose son is about to have his 38th surgery in April.  He is an 11 year old boy that at first glance, you can hardly tell he is so ill that he needs another surgery let alone his 38th surgery.

Mom is busy getting ready to go on this three week trip to Cincinnati, Ohio.  I order some shoe labels with his name and a cute fish design as he just received a fish tank for Christmas.  I thought they could use the labels for his bag, books or games that he will be taking.  I also had the opportunity to order iron on clothing tags with the same design  for his clothes in an effort to find them in the event the clothes get set off to the side.  You never know what will happen in a hospital.

It made me think of other parents that I know that have children in the hospital for long term illnesses, surgeries and therapies.  Mabel's labels would be a great asset for keeping their belongings labeled and easy to locate.  If you have someone in your life who has a child in a medical situation such as this, consider buying some Mabel's Labels for them.  It is a wonderful idea, cute and dependable product and because it is run by mothers like us, they send their best wishes for a speedy recovery with all the products they send.  I was able to forward the email Mabel's Labels sent me to about their prayers and best wishes for this little boy to his mother.  I made her feel blessed that strangers in Canada are praying for her son.

Taking Care of the Written Word,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment