Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cover Girl Celebrates 50 Years



I received a sample of the new foundation Natureluxe silk foundation.  This caught me as funny.  The more advanced life becomes, the more natural makeup becomes.  Not that I am against having natural ingredients in my make up, in fact the more natural the better.  While the sample was not the color I use, I was impressed with how it felt on my skin.  It was nice to have makeup cover the skin without that heavy feel. I think I may purchase a tube of the foundation, possibly Suede 355 or Chamois 330 and look at finding a shade of the NatureLuxe gloss balm.  With the help of these products I may not look like I am nearing my next birthday which has me eight years younger than Cover Girl.

Taking Care of the Written Word,
Dannielyn

I am a Bzzagent reviewing this product for them.  I have not received the free sample from Bzzagent but directly from Covergirl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment