Thursday, October 6, 2011

What's Cooking Now?

Bountiful Beer Bread MixGarlic GarlicI am making some Bountiful Beer Bread croutons seasoned
with olive oil and Garlic Garlic. The pan is in the oven right now and the fragrance is incredible. I am going to use them for the soup that I am making tonight. Then I will use those croutons as bread crumbs for my chicken breasts I am going to make tomorrow.



Nana's Apple Cake MixI am also making a Nana's Apple Cake mix for Pumpkin bread made with real pumpkin. Instead of an 8X8 pan, I used a bread pan, added a cup of fresh pumpkin, two eggs, and a handful or two of pecan pieces. I am really looking forward to the bread. I love pumpkin stuff. This will be wonderful.


As to the soup I am going to be making tonight, I am trying to decide between the Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup mixPerfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mixand the Bountiful Beer Cheese Soup Bold Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip Mix. I am going to serve up some stadium brats with the soup. I think the Beer Cheese soup will go well with the brats. I will probably simmer the brats in the left over beer from making the soup. The Bountiful Beer Bread croutons will only add to the flavor. Add a bit more cheese and it is perfect for someone who grew up in Wisconsin.

Taking care of the written word and dinner too,
Dannielyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment