Monday, October 10, 2011

My Baby is Home from College

Yesterday I was so excited that my first born baby was coming home from college for the first time since school started back up. I love having my boys around and I hadn't seen Tony in a while. It was a fall break and as he is sleeping on the sofa in between watching Top Gear on BBCA, I believe he needs to have a break from school.

He is doing good at school, but having some bad luck. See on Thursday night he lost his keys. He has not found them and sadly, his spare car keys were on the missing key chain which poses a great and expensive problem. See, $183 and four hours later, he had a new key for his 1974 bug. He also has to pay nearly $100 to replace the keys and/or locks in his apartment.

I have yet to remind him that I told him not to put his spare car key on the same key chain, but he knew what he was doing. A part of me is happy that he learned a pricey lesson to listen to mom and a part of me wishes he did not have to learn that lesson.

This kid is very loved by his father and me and his younger brother. Andrew loves it when his brother comes home. There is a definite change in his personality when Tony enters the door. We could tell just how much they missed each other by the amount of hitting and slapping they were doing on our way to eat and back home again. I guess that is a brother thing. I never really enjoyed it when my older brother hit me growing up. So it must be a boy thing.

Taking care of the written word,
dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment