Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Cupcake Candle from Bath and Body Works

I received a Pumpkin Cupcake candle from Bath and Body works in my Influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox so that I could try it out and let others know about the product and if I liked it. Well, I loved the fragrance of the candle. It smelled like I was baking a cupcake in my kitchen and throughout the house it smelled so good. I only burned about half of it as I wanted to save the rest for Thanksgiving time as it would be a wonderful smell to have getting ready to make the big dinner.

I used the coupon included in the box and bought Cinnamon and Cloves and I have to tell you that was even better for a daily scent. My soon to be 18 year old son even told me he loves the candle scent. In fact I went to blow it out when setting the table for dinner and he asked me why I did that because he loved it so much. Now that says a great deal about this fragrance.

You have to try these great fragrances in large, medium, and small sizes as they are all wonderful. I am sure you will find your favorite or favorites just as I did.

Taking care of the written word,
dannilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment