Friday, November 2, 2012

Dramatic Eyes by NYC


I received this eye shadow compact as a part of the Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box and the product is a great one, just not sure about the colors, a bit dark for me. I think that the lack of using dark colors often hinders my opinion of this product somewhat because I did receive a compliment from a friend and she asked where I found the colors.

I hoped that it was subtle, well as much as a dark color could be and it appeared to be just the right amount of color and shading but I was so nervous. But isn't that what these types of programs are for, to try something that you many not otherwise try. I did and I am glad I did. I just may have to find more reasons to wear smokey eyes!

Taking care of the written word,
dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment