Monday, May 17, 2010

Making Life Easier for Moms and Dads

I am all for making life easier in any manner possible. I spend a lot of time on the internet researching all different topics and I bookmark quite a few of those sites I have researched. I was sitting there one day searching through the multitude of bookmarks wondering if there was an easier way to find the sites that I use all the time. It hit me, what about a site that lists a number of highly popular topics and the most popular sites regarding those topics.

That is what Taking Care of the Written Word is. All the sites that make a difference in a person's life will have links on this website. Pages will be added all the time to cover the topics of most interest.

That is where you come in. You can suggest topics that are important to you and sites that cover those topics. It will be a great site for anyone looking to make their life easier.

Take a look, make a comment or two and get involved in this site. Together we can make this a great resource for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment