Sunday, June 17, 2012

John Freida Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control

Sheer Solution™ Lightweight Frizz ControlI received this product from BzzAgent to try out and see if the product works as good as it claims. I tried it the very next day and it worked pretty good, but it was not really all that humid. I thought that I would have to wait to see if it really worked for a really humid day. However, I did notice that my hair which goes from wavy to curly depending on the humidity level was a more defined curl rather than a frizzy mess. I love this product for that reason alone. I am still waiting for a humid day to see if this works as good as it claims on humidity, but it has made my hair look and feel even better.

Taking care of the written word,
dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment