Monday, February 21, 2011

Saving money and Getting Freebies

I love to be able to save money on everything I purchase.  Sometimes that is not possible, there is simply no coupon or discount I can use.  This is a real bummer, but it is not the end of the world.  I have been using my facebook account to obtain freebies and coupons to such a degree that my friend from high school asked me if my account had been hacked.  I was thrilled to explain to her what I use my facebook account for and she asked for more details.

I would love to share those details with you now.  If you want to know how to get freebies and awesome coupons but do not have the time to scour the internet for all the freebies out there, that is just fine.  You don't have too.  You will be able to check out blogs that have done all the work for you.  You just click on the offers you want and fill out the form.  Here is the list.  It is in no particular order and it is not all inclusive.  There are many others out there that do such a great job.  There also some that focus on particular areas of the country.

You will need to place these names in the search box and pull them up this way.  I have not linked them to their individual sites.

hip2save
mojosavings
frugal living and having fun
bargain blessings
my savings . com
stockpiling moms
for the mamas
I love to gossip
coupons on caffeine
free sample agent
sweet free stuff
absurdly cool freebie finder
savings and giving
stl mommy

It's a pretty good listing of what you can check out to get started.  What is really great is almost every site has information on how to save money with coupons and where to get the coupons.  It is like a one stop shop for goodies.

Taking care of the written word,
dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment