Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mabel's Labels

A few months ago I received an opportunity to become a BuzzMama for Mabel's Labels.  I received this welcome kit that included a shopping list, babystitter list, two pens with highlighters attached to the other end in Pink, my favorite color, a cool bag and 15 stickers with my name on it and color and design of my choosing.  I received coupons and brochures.  You can check out Mabel's Labels here http://mabelslabels.com or by calling 1-866-30-mabel.  They have some incredible items that are cute, secure and long lasting that you just have to check it out.

I love the products that I have received as a BuzzMama.  I received them free, but I cannot say enough good things about these products.  They are better than any labels I have come across before.  If forced to say one thing that needed to be improved upon with the labels, it would the small variety of design choices.  The options available are cute, but could certainly be expanded.

Well, anyways, I will list the types of products that they have and let you begin your search for the labels, tags and organizational products you need to make your home and children organized too!

Sticky Labels--for toys, dishes, bottles and more
Skinny Minis--just like the Sticky Labels but smaller for smaller items.  Love them!
Iron-on Clothing Labels--adheres to just about any fabric, keeps the items coming back home
Tag-mates--an alternative to iron-on
Shoe Labels--place inside shoe and will not rub off on the socks
Bag Tags--metal tags for adult and child bags
Cord Control--label your cords and know which one to unplug
Curbsides--label your cans before they blow away to find them easier next time
Classroom Pack--teachers and students alike can benefit from this pack of 60 labels
My 411 Wristband--great for field trips, amusement parks or the mall, anywhere a child could get lost
Allergy Alerts--place on food containers, travel gear to remind caretakers of severe allergies
Combo Packs, Camp/School Packs, Neat Freak Combo pack--check out all they contain online
Write On Stationary Kit-everything you need to have cool correspondence
Return Address Labels-just what you think

And there is so much more that is not listed.  You have to check them out.  I did and I am very happy I did!

Taking Care of the Written Word,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment