Sunday, January 25, 2009

At the Merchants Gate

A Lady of Proverbs 31 is someone who is providing for their family as in Proverbs 31:18.
"She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night."

My husband and I agreed that I would embark on a career path of freelance writing and working on pursuing publishing of my bible studies and fiction series. I looked over our finances and found a wonderful avenue for me to save on our health and beauty needs while bringing additional income. I have become an Avon representative. I was an Avon representative way back when I was in high school. Since that was quite a while ago, I found some great changes have occurred since then.

You can purchase your Avon products online! That is incredible and convenient. If you are interested in finding out what is new at Avon and take advantage of all the great products and incredible prices go to www.youravon.com/dannettfrey

I recently signed up as a representative and was surprised to find out that the cost to become a representative is only$10.00. I received brochures for the two upcoming campaigns, order book, sample pack, a cute bag and other items necessary for me to begin selling. I also have an opportunity to sell products off of my FREE Avon website. It is so easy to customize your page as Avon has all the work done for you!

If you are interested in becoming an Avon representative go to www.youravon.com/dannettfrey and find out just how easy it is. The incentives, prizes and earnings make this a great idea for additional income.

No comments:

Post a Comment