Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Impressed with imPRESS Press-On Manicure


imPRESS Press-On Manicure

I received Space Cadet design imPRESS nails as a part of my Holiday Voxbox to try and let others know of their product. I love the manicure products quite a bit. I was not in love with the design I received. Nonetheless, I tried them on and loved how easy to put on and remove. I loved how long the nails lasted. The only problem outside the design I received was the color of the design rubbed off the ends of the nails and did not look so good. I would buy the product again, especially during the holiday season where baking and decorating was very rough on my own nails. Enjoy!


imPRESS Press-On Manicure

This changes everything!

Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visitimPressManicure.comwhere you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!


Taking care of the written word, 
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment