Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lily's Organics

I received a sample of this natural rejuvenating enzyme face mask and have used it twice.  I asked for this sample in order to determine if I wanted to sell it on my Open Sky shop.  I have to say that I love this face mask imensely. 

The face mask has a delightful scent and texture.  It is easy to apply and just as easy to take it off again.  I have sensitive skin and this face mask does not plug my pores, irritate my skin and  is utterly fabulous. 

I received a sizable amount of information about the company Lily Organics.   I will try to list the most influential and impressive elements. 

Lily Organics is proud to be Seed to Shelf to insure every step of the product produced with the highest quality.  The products come for their own certified organic farm. Production runs  each week.  This means the order receives fresh products.   There is nothing synthetic, no chemicals in their products. 

I received the following products to sample: Nourishing Facial Cleanser, Balancing Facial Toner, Kissable Lips lip balm and the Ogranic Moisture Mist.  The Organic Moisture Mist is probably of the most incredible products I have ever used.  My face looks so much smoother.  I do not have  the greasy feel with other products.  This is a must try  product to understand that I could not fully express the astounding results from this product. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment