Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tastefully Simple Last Night

Oh My! Chai Drink Mix
I went to my first Tastefully Simple team meeting since joining back up nearly two weeks ago. I really enjoyed the meeting, relearning the tips and tricks of taste-testing parties, host coaching, and recruiting consultants. However, I think the best part of the night besides being able to sample products that may be in future catalogs was getting to know the other women. Of the nine of us there last night, three of us were brand new. Of the three, I was the oldest of the three new consultants by barely a week.

Meeting new people is one of the great benefits from being a Tastefully Simple consultant. I love being able to meet new consultants and make new friends with others who are just as excited as I am about Tastefully Simple. Now, I love the products a great deal and there are so many applications for the products besides the most obvious. For me, that is a blast to think about and try new variations on the products. Some of the consultants last night have this same great talent and I loved being able to share and hear the great ideas they had.

Have you ever wanted to have access to some of the best food products around, receive a discount on your own product purchases, earn money when sharing with others the great food, meet new people, encourage others to join the fun of Tastefully Simple?

I joined Tastefully Simple in 2003 the first time because I loved the Oh My Chai! I had moved from Des Moines, Iowa to Hendersonville, NC the same month I joined. I wanted to be able to get out and explore the area, make new friends and have discounted access to my favorite product, the Chai. I was a consultant for four years before I stopped selling Tastefully Simple. Just two weeks ago, I decided that I was tired of paying full price for my favorite products and signed up again with Tastefully Simple. I needed to have these products again and I am so excited.

Yes, I could have ordered the products through another consultant and I did. However, I wanted too many products to pay full price for them. So, I had to be a consultant again.

I love Tastefully Simple and I know if you tried the products, you too will love Tastefully Simple so much that you would be hooked just as I am.
http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/dfrey1

Taking care of the written word,
Dannielyn

No comments:

Post a Comment