Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lancome DreamTone

I was asked to try Lancome DreamTone. Because of my skin tone I chose #2 as I am a medium skin tone. I have a few freckles high on my cheek bones under my eyes.  I do not have a lot of dark spots other than these freckles, but some of my skin is a little pink at times. 

I had no expectations about the product as I had heard somethings about it on the television but hadn't paid it much attention. I was open minded about the product and followed the instruction to the letter. 

Overall, my skin feels good and looks pretty good. However, the product hasn't made much difference since I began using it. I tend to have sensitive skin and am please to state that it has not caused any reactions on my skin. I have not noticed any remarkable changes to the freckles on my cheeks as they appear to be the same on the before and after photographs. 

I don't know if I still need to give it some time as it really hasn't been all that long that I have been using the product, but there hasn't been much change for me. 

Taking care of the written word, 
Dannie 




No comments:

Post a Comment